Scroll to the bottom of any of our Wild Jewels website pages and under the SHOPPING heading click on the SELECT CURRENCY tab. Once you have selected your currency make sure you scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the SAVE button.
Your order of Wild Jewels will be shipped to your home address by either regular mail service or by courier. Please note that delivery times are a guideline only and commence from the date of dispatch. It does not take into account possible delays such as Customs, public holidays or shipment delays caused due to adverse weather conditions.
|New Zealand||Australia/South Pacific||USA/ Canada||UK/Europe ** Select countries|
|Delivery Time *||3working days||6 – 10 working days||6 – 14 working days||6 – 14 working days|
Free shipping to the following countries in Europe: United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Germany, France.
- We aim to process all orders within 48 hours from time of purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
To check on the status of a delivery please contact us with your name, contact number and order number.
Please allow five working days for New Zealand orders and 14 working days for International orders before querying your parcel delivery status.
For orders being sent from New Zealand to an international destination sales tax is not charged at the time of purchase. Please be aware that every country (and/or State) has different regulations regarding Import Duties and Taxes. Please note that prices are not inclusive of any potential Duties and Taxes according to your shipping destination.
For national orders within New Zealand, the GST (Goods & Service Tax) charge of 15% is excluded in the purchase price listed on the Wild Jewels website. GST will be added at the check out.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French & Russian||German||Japanese||Swiss|
|12.6||0.496||39.58||1.56||B 1/2||1 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|13||0.512||40.84||1.61||C 1/2||1 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|13.21||0.52||41.5||1.63||D||2||41 1/2||13 1/2||2||1 1/2|
|13.41||0.528||42.13||1.66||D 1/2||2 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|13.61||0.536||42.76||1.68||E||2 1/2||42 3/4||13 3/4||3||2 3/4|
|13.83||0.544||43.45||1.71||E 1/2||2 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|14.15||0.557||44.45||1.75||F 1/2||3 1/8||–||–||–||–|
|14.25||0.561||44.77||1.76||F 3/4||3 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|14.36||0.565||45.11||1.77||G||3 3/8||45 1/4||–||5||5 1/4|
|14.45||0.569||45.4||1.79||G 1/4||3 1/2||–||14 1/2||–||–|
|14.56||0.573||45.74||1.8||G 1/2||3 5/8||–||–||6||–|
|14.65||0.577||46.02||1.81||H||3 3/4||46 1/2||–||–||6 1/2|
|15.04||0.592||47.25||1.86||I||4 1/4||47 3/4||–||–||7 3/4|
|15.27||0.601||47.97||1.89||I 1/2||4 1/2||–||15 1/4||8||–|
|15.4||0.606||48.38||1.9||J||4 5/8||49||15 1/2||–||9|
|15.53||0.611||48.79||1.92||J 1/4||4 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|15.7||0.618||49.32||1.94||J 1/2||5||–||15 3/4||9||–|
|15.9||0.626||49.95||1.97||K 1/4||5 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|16||0.63||50.27||1.98||K 1/2||5 3/8||–||–||10||–|
|16.1||0.634||50.58||1.99||L||5 1/2||51 3/4||16||–||11 3/4|
|16.3||0.642||51.21||2.02||L 1/4||5 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|16.41||0.646||51.55||2.03||L 1/2||5 7/8||–||–||–||–|
|16.51||0.65||51.87||2.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.5||2.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||14||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.2||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||15||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||16||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||–||18 1/2||17||–|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|18.8||0.74||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||–||–||–||–|
|19.1||0.752||60||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||–||–||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|19.31||0.76||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||–||–||–||–|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.4||S 3/4||9 1/2||–||19 1/2||19||–|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||–||–||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||–||21||22 3/4|
|20.2||0.797||63.46||2.5||U 1/2||10 1/2||–||20 1/4||22||–|
|20.32||0.8||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||–||–||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||–||20 3/4||23||–|
|20.85||0.821||65.5||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||–||–||–||–|
|21.08||0.83||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||–||21||24||–|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||–||–||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||–||–||–||–|
|21.3||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||–||–||–||–|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||25||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||–||–||–||–|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||26||28 3/4|
|22.1||0.87||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||–||–||–||–|
We offer a 30 day repair policy from the date of purchase for any workmanship issues and will repair or replace your piece of Wild Jewels free of charge including shipping.
Repairs due to workmanship defects will take 3 – 6 weeks to repair at our Wild Jewels studio. Or you can request a replacement piece be sent to you. If this item is in stock, this will be sent immediately to you upon us receiving your returned item.
Please email us an explanation of the workmanship issue and we will email you the Return Authorization Number (RAN) to accompany the item being sent to New Zealand.
For repairs not due to a workmanship issue please email us and we will advise you as to how we can best help you.
New Zealand paua is a member of the Abalone family and is unique to the pristine coastal waters of New Zealand. Paua has the most intense color of all the Abalone family – a stunning array of blues, turquoise, greens and purples. Wild Jewels hand selects their paua shell for the most beautiful color and natural luminosity. This is done by hand sorting half a tonne of premium shell from four tonnes of shell. Due to the hand selection process of the shell each piece of Wild Jewels is stunningly beautiful making your piece unique.
In New Zealand there are very strict laws to ensure that this valuable resource is sustainable for generations to come. Paua is harvested commercially by a quota system to ensure there is no impact on the population. It must be over five inches and can only be collected by free diving.
Paua is a natural material and every piece is different in pattern, texture and color. Color variations range from blue, turquoise, greens and purple. The color will often change depending on how light is refracted against the shell. By moving it from side to side the color may go through several different spectrums of light. All our shell has a natural luminosity.
The back (or outside) of the shell is organic in appearance and texture.
Please note that we make every effort to detail and accurately describe our products. The photo on the website will differ slightly from the piece you receive, as each item is unique, due to the natural beauty of the materials we use.
Wild Jewels uses New Zealand Paua shell, Mother of Pearl shell, sterling silver, freshwater pearls and semi-precious gemstones.
We recommend storing your jewelry when not in use in a sealed cloth bag or the gift box in which it comes in.
Paua shell, Mother Of Pearl and sterling silver setting may be cleaned with a soft silver polishing cloth by gently rubbing the silver. The shell may be washed in lukewarm water with a soft soap and gently patted dry with a cloth.
Our sterling silver (925) chains may be gently cleaned either using a soft silver polishing cloth or a recommended brand of sterling silver liquid cleaner (check with your local jeweler for a recommended brand). Do not use any liquid jewelry cleaner on the paua, Mother of Pearl or freshwater pearls.
Yes, your Wild Jewels purchase will be gift wrapped and in a 100% recycled cardboard gift box with the Wild Jewels logo.
Unfortunately, once you have placed and paid for your order we are unable to change or cancel it. Please note that we do not accept ‘change of mind’ purchases; therefore please ensure you check your order details before submitting them.
Gift Certificates may be purchased as a normal product. When the receiver comes to redeem the voucher the code is inputted on the My Cart page. If the purchase price exceeds the voucher value then the purchaser will have provide their credit card or PayPal details so the balance can be charged.
If the purchase price is under the value of the Gift Certificate and there is credit remaining after your purchase please email us so we can issue you a new voucher for the remaining credit balance, for future use.
Gift Certificates have an expiry date of six months from date of purchase.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law in both the United States of America and New Zealand.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wild Jewels International Limited’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wild Jewels International Limited’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wild Jewels International Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wild Jewels International Limited’s web site are provided “as is”. Wild Jewels International Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wild Jewels International Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
b. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wild Jewels International Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In no event shall Wild Jewels International Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wild Jewels International Limited’s Internet site, even if Wild Jewels International Limited or a Wild Jewels International Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wild Jewels International Limited’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wild Jewels International Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wild Jewels International Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wild Jewels International Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wild Jewels International Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wild Jewels International Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wild Jewels International Limited’s web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may send periodic emails through our client base. If you no longer wish to receive emails, you may ‘unsubscribe’, modify or remove information you have provided us.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.